SHILAJIT- CONQUEROR OF ROCKS
Shilajit is a sticky substance that has its resemblance to thick tar. People say that Shilajit was discovered when local tribes saw few of native chimps regularly eating it as it leaked through cracks in the mountains. Upon further observation and curiosity, they realized that the monkeys who regularly consumed the Shilajit resin seemed to be the strongest, most intelligent and long-lived of the bunch. This increase the interest of those people and few of them have tried it. When they too began experiencing similar benefits, they knew they had triggered a great discovery
- It supports male fertility. If it is taken twice a day for a period of three months it will help to increase the fertility.
- Men these days are under lot of pressure. Shilajit has been classified as Adaptogen which denotes it can handle both internal and external stress.
- It will not only boost testosterone, but it will improve the mood.
- Shilajit increase the blood circulation and reduces the chance of cardiovascular damages.
- Some studies have also found that Shilajit has Fulvic acid which help to enhance the brain health.
- Shilajit contain antioxidant property thus it works as anti aging.