Procedure to make homemade immunity kada (Ayurvedic Drink)-
- Add three cups of water
- Add 2 small spoons of coriander powder.
- Add Half spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Add 3–4 Cloves.
- Add 3–4 Tulsi Leaves.(you can add Tulsi patta powder if you don’t have leaves)
- Add one Cardamom and 3–4 black pepper.
- Boil whole mixture for 10–12 mins
- Your kada is ready
Benefits of Homemade Kada-
1. You will feel energetic and fresh.
2. Helps to reduce cardiovascular complications it is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure.
3.acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying drink.
4.Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial.
5.Good for homemade treatment on fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu, and chest congestion.
6. It helps relieve stress, strengthens immunity, and facilitates proper digestion.
7. Reduce blood sugar levels.
8.Great for dental health and for healthy gums.
10.Good for weight loss.
11.May benefit your brain.
1. Drink the Kada when it is mildly hot.
2. Drink slowly, take small a sips Keep it near the neck for a few seconds you can Gargle also.
3. Please check if you have any allergy to ingredients
4.Drink in the morning.
5. Consult your doctor before taking it.