Eating Dates Kharik everyday morning or before sleeping certainly improves your health on all aspects like skin, hair, immunity, weight, digestion, blood sugar , energy, mind, etc.
You can have it with milk and Keshar (saffron) or you can add it in a banana milkshake for best results. if you find it difficult to consume as whole dates , there is the option of Kharik Powder or Dates Powder.
There are many benefits of dates, I am listing a few of them-
- Dry dates are low in fat and contain negligible cholesterol; moreover, they are known to control low-density lipoprotein or bad cholesterol in our bloodstream. Apart from this, they are low in sodium and a rich source of potassium, which makes them beneficial for keeping blood pressure in check.
- Dry dates have anti-oxidative properties that stimulate metabolism.
- Dry dates are an excellent source of calcium, which is an important element for keeping bones and teeth strong.
- Dry dates are a rich source of natural sugars (glucose and fructose) which makes them a great snacking option for an instant energy boost.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, which is extremely beneficial for skin cells and can further repair the damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin B5 present in dry dates helps in maintaining a healthy scalp.