You should ask a few questions before taking any supplements.
What result you want from supplement.there are thousands of supplements for specific health goals.
I believe most people want a healthy body, mind, and soul.
so what will be one thing that can help to fulfill this goal, after reading many articles I came to know that Ashwagandha is a most precious thing our Ayurveda has offered, it has so many health benefits.
Ashwagandha is known as “Indian ginseng” or “winter cherry”.
I will list down some important health benefits of Ashwagandha are
- Ashwagandha helps to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
- It is antioxidant in nature, restore balance, ensure smooth functioning of the organs, boost stamina and make you live a longer, healthier life.
- it has several helpful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are essential to support good heart, digestive health.
- Balances blood-sugar levels, increase insulin secretion, cut bad cholesterol.
- It can reduce the growth of cancerous cells in the body and fight against the pre-existing ones.
- It also improves your immunity by boosting stamina and producing infecting fighting white blood cells in the body.
- Helps to reduce cortisol levels, which is a stress hormone.
- It is calming and relaxing in nature and just as effective as some anti-depressants.
- Improve brain function, beat lethargy, forgetfulness and sharpen your memory.
- Increases the oxygen levels in the body and stabilizes its performance.
- It balances out important hormones in the thyroid and adrenal gland.
Note-Pls consult a doctor before consuming and it might be allergic to some people